Students in 11th and 12th grade in our 16 associate school districts are eligible to attend and are encouraged to apply in 10th grade. To apply to an Eastland-Fairfield program, complete the application below and return it to your school counselor. Your counselor will attach your current transcript and send it to us to review.
- Full junior status, or the equivalent, or the age of 16 by the first week of October of the anticipated enrollment year;
- Must meet any requirements of the particular program in which the students wishes to enroll; (See below)
- Competitive GPA from grades 9 and 10;
- Competitive attendance record in excess of 90%; and
- Limited discipline history
You should apply as soon as you choose a program. There is no application fee. The application timeline is below*:
*See your counselor for your high school’s specific deadline dates or more information.
- Round 1- deadline early February (status letters mailed in mid-late March)
- Round 2- mid-March (status letters mailed mid April)
- Round 3- On-going through the summer as space permits (status letters mailed in the first part of May and monthly)
Remember that many programs fill up fast, so don't delay! All students should be striving for the best G.P.A. and attendance possible during their 9th and 10th grade years.
At the end of each round of application (see dates above), you will be notified by your guidance counselor and by mail whether you have been accepted into a career center program.
Please note the special application requirements for the following programs:
Join us for Career Tech Thursday. The best way to learn about Eastland-Fairfield programs is to visit. All sophomore students are invited to visit Eastland, Fairfield, and satellite programs. If you missed your school's designated visitation date in November, additional opportunities are available to visit between January and April.
for the Career Tech Thursday form. Please complete and return to your school counselor at least three days before the field trip.
The 2017 dates are: