Eastland-Fairfield students are preparing for careers and are always interested in learning what is happening in their chosen field right here in Central Ohio. There are many ways to become a partner with Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools, including:
• Job Shadowing - student visits your organization for a limited amount of time
• Classroom Speaker - organization representative speaks to a class
• Company Tours - class or fewer students visit the organization to take a tour
• Advisory Committee Member - bi-annual meetings (Fall/Spring) to offer input into programs. Click here for more information.
• Apprenticeship/Work-Based Learning - provide work experience for students
To learn more about becoming a partner with Eastland-Fairfield, contact Christine Boucher at [email protected] or call 614-836-4530 ext 1518.