Develop and maintain strong relationships among association schools, families, and business partners to broaden opportunities for student exploration, learning, development, and growth.
OBJECTIVE 1: Increase exposure to the opportunities at Eastland-Fairfield among associate schools’ K–12 students and adults in our region.
OBJECTIVE 2: Expand business partner engagement beyond advisory boards.
OBJECTIVE 3: Increase family engagement.
OBJECTIVE 4: Maximize relationships and partnerships with associate schools.
OBJECTIVE 5: Increase alumni engagement with EFCTS.
HOW WILL WE ACCOMPLISH THIS?
- Provide early career and technical opportunities
- Begin a parent/guardian advisory committee
- Restart alumni program information sessions
- Expand professional development to associate schools
- Host parent/guardian information sessions
- Provide regular family and adult communication
- Maximize business partner opportunities
- Increase adult program information sessions
- Begin student advisory council