EFCTS Board of Education Policies
Five-Year Financial Forecast
The five-year forecast serves
as a tool to communicate and assess the financial health of a school district. City, local, exempted village, and joint vocational school districts are required to submit five-year forecasts twice annually to the Ohio Department of Education and may elect to submit additional updates at any time.
To access the Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools five-year forecast:
- Click here OR visit the Ohio Department of Education website and search for "Five Year Forecasts" and click "Current and Historical Five-Year Forecasts"
- In the "Choose a District" section, type "Eastland-Fairfield" in the search bar and click the box for the school
- Choose the correct fiscal year
- Choose the desired submission period
- Click "Click Here to Generate Forecast"
Audited Financial Statements
Annually the financial statement is prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and is then included in the scope of the annual financial audit, which also includes the single audit required for federal funding.
EFCTS Policy on Bullying and Harassment
The EFCTS Board of Education encourages positive interaction among all of our students and staff and will not tolerate aggressive and/or intimidating behavior.
Please click on the link below to download EFCTS's full policy on bullying and harassment. It outlines the definition of bullying and aggressive behavior, how to report an incident and the consequences for the offender. EFCTS Policy on Bullying & Harassment
Semester Update (provided Spring 2023):
There was one instance of bullying reported at Eastland Career Center during the fall semester of the 2022-23 school year.
There were two instances of bullying reported at Fairfield Career Center during the fall semester of the 2022-23 school year.