College and Career Coffee Chat
With Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools and Beth Probst, a college and career planning expert from At The Core.
Parents of 6-10th graders, get a jump on what you should know!
Join representatives from Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools and
At The Core for an interactive discussion for parents about the unique opportunities available to your student. All sessions are 90 minutes. Seating is limited. Coffee and refreshments will be provided.
REGISTER: Monday, November 1st at 6:30 p.m. (Gahanna Senior Center)
LOCATION: Gahanna Senior Center
480 Rocky Fork Blvd, Gahanna, OH 43230
- Eastland-Fairfield's "super-electives" give your student an advantage when planning for college and careers.
- Discover educational and career options available to YOUR student through real-world, hands-on experiences where students earn college credits and industry credentials while in high school.
- Eastland-Fairfield's academic and career-tech programs enhance your student's preparation for his/her next step (education, enlistment into the military, entrepreneurship, and employment).
- Engage now to be prepared later. Awareness and planning are critical to getting the most out of opportunities in high school.
- Don't miss the unique and powerful educational experiences that will differentiate your student's high school experiences from others.